If you can’t get to one of our classes but want feedback on your novel, our online novel-writing programme could be the answer. You may only have the spark of an idea, or be half-way through your first draft – whatever stage you’re at, our programme will be designed to suit.
- Write a synopsis – know where your story is going
- Regular submission deadlines to keep you writing
- Monthly feedback and progress reports
- Set your own wordcount target and get feedback on up to 5,000 words a month
- Reading recommendations, to engage and inspire your own writing
- Help with editing
- Optional Skype tuition sessions, available 10am to 9pm (10am to 5pm at weekends and bank holidays)
You can continue with the programme for as long as you want, including taking breaks, with the option of a full manuscript appraisal* at any time.
£200 for six months, or £350 for twelve.
* incurs an additional fee.